Wichita Computer Tips Needed
We’re looking for some suggestions from our customers and readers. What do you want to see as a detailed tip on this blog? If there’s some task that you want simplified or explained, please let us know.
IT Support Wichita KS
Proper Technology Solutions is a full-service IT support and computer consulting company. We’re a new player in town and we founded our business because we saw a need for more affordable IT service for small businesses with faster response times. We employ only college-educated and industry certified technicians; people you can feel comfortable having at your office, even in a customer-facing position.
Here are some of the IT solutions we can provide to our clients in Wichita and surrounding areas:
- One-on-one or group training – Whether you need to work through a laundry list of ‘wish I coulds’ or familiarize your staff with their new Microsoft Office suite, we can provide a trainer with experience teaching at the college level, to all levels of users.
- IT and network consulting – If you’re looking to add new technology to your organization by way of things like remote access, additional servers or new applications, feel free to call us and we can discuss the costs and some of the pitfalls you may run into. We can tailor IT solutions to meet your functionality as well as your financial needs.
- Computer repair – At home or at the office, we can repair just about any computer problem from failed hard drives to printer and monitor issues.
- Customer domain names and emails – Ready to make the move from email@example.com to firstname.lastname@example.org? Your business will see a boost from the legitimacy of owning your own email domain name and the cost is lower than you might think.
- Virus and Spyware removal– We can scan and clean your system and protect your data from theft. Spyware and malware slow down your system significantly and make your computer more susceptible to attack.
- Hardware sales – We’re committed to helping you purchase only the hardware that you really need. We’ll never recommend a product that is overkill for your network or your needs. Talk to us about your needs and budget, and we’ll get you the best possible solution for your business.
- Software sales and consultation – Do you really need the expensive solution? Talk to us about leveraging some of the free products from big name vendors like Microsoft and Google. You could see the same performance and functionality with none of the associated costs.
- Online backup solutions– Is your system backed up? Are you compliant with current regulations like HIPAA, GLBA and SOX? We can help secure your data with a hands-off, off-site backup.
- Affordable rates – Our service rates are only $70/hour, almost 50% less than some of the other IT support providers in Wichita. The same techs the same knowledge for half the cost.
- NO MINIMUMS – Unlike other Wichita IT support companies, we don’t charge minimum service charges. Combined with the low rates, this can add up to significant savings. We recently billed a customer $35. Their previous IT business would have charged them $200.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – We can help you lift your business higher in the search results on Google and other engines using ethical and natural means. Be wary of companies that guarantee results. They’ll get you to the top through methods frowned on by Google. You may get to the top fast, but you might be knocked off the engine completely later.
Please contact us at (316) 337-5628 to discuss your needs or schedule a free on-site assessment of your network.